Art. 1. These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between the SUPPLIER and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USER / S / of the e-shop “TRACHIAN FOREST Ltd.”, hereinafter referred to as “E-SHOP”.
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
- Art. 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
Name of the Supplier: TRACHIAN FOREST LTD
- Headquarters and address of management: GABROVO, 32 MACEDONIA STREET
Correspondence data: 3 BULGARSKA LEGIA STREET, SOFIA
Entry in public registers: UIC: 205743807
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection: Address: Sofia, 15 Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str., Tel .: (02) 940 20 46 fax: (02) 940 36 40 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com Website: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Consumer Protection Commission: Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, fl. 3, 4 and 6, tel .: 02/980 25 24 fax: 02/988 42 18 hotline: 0700 111 22 Website: www.kzp.bg.
(3) 2 Raycho Karolev Str., 5300 Gabrovo Center, Gabrovo, Bulgaria, tel .: +359 66 840 604, Website: https://rzi-gbr.org/
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
- 3. E-SHOP is an e-shop, available at the Internet address https://thracianforest.bg/, through which Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by the E-SHOP, including the following:
To register and create a profile for viewing the E-SHOP and use the additional services to provide information. For this purpose, users must fill in the electronic registration form, located on the Internet address https://thracianforest.bg/. When filling in the electronic registration form, the respective user is obliged to provide the required and correct data, as well as to update them within 7 days of their change. The user guarantees that the data provided during the registration process are correct, complete and accurate and will update them in a timely manner if the latter changes. In case the respective user provides incorrect data or changes have not been reflected within the period specified above, the Provider has the right to terminate the contract by terminating immediately and without notice the maintenance and access of the User to his account.
The e-shop provides the opportunity to view and order as a guest. The user – guest is obliged to fill in the relevant form with the required data. The user guarantees that the data he provides is true, complete and accurate.
To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the E-SHOP through the interface of the E-SHOP page, available on the Internet. Before making the statement, the respective user is free to correct the information entered by him in the registration form.
- All prices include VAT
- 4.The delivery tariff, except in cases where it is included in the price of the products and the transport for them is free, is determined individually according to the address and location, and the consumer is notified in advance of the cost of transport.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Supplier’s rights:
– collect and use information about its users when they register, which may include name, surname, family name, address, telephone number, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information provided during registration and any other, which is introduced or provided when ordering, receiving or using the services provided by the provider, participating in promotions, raffles and competitions, filling out questionnaires, forms and others, which the Provider can use in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
– takes care that the information in the store is always kept true and up-to-date, but does not guarantee its completeness;
– is not responsible for failure to provide access to the store, as well as for non-processing or untimely processing of purchase orders in the event of circumstances beyond its control – cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems in the global Internet;
– does not guarantee that the access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and free from errors, as far as it is beyond its capabilities, control and will;
– is not liable for damage caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through it;
– has no obligation and objective ability to control the way the User uses the store.
Art.4. The user undertakes:
– to indicate an exact and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address for correspondence;
– to pay the price of the goods ordered by him;
– to pay the delivery costs, except in cases where the delivery costs remain at the expense of the Supplier;
– to receive the goods;
– to take all care and to take the necessary measures, which are reasonably necessary, in order to protect his password;
– in view of the specifics of the Internet protocols and the security in the protection of the password data, to terminate the session in which he has logged in to his user profile by pressing the virtual button “exit”;
– not to submit fictitious or invalid applications or other false information. The user is fully responsible for the protection of his password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party through its use.
– to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the present General Terms and Conditions, the Internet ethics, the rules of morals and good manners;
– not to infringe another’s property or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights;
– to immediately notify the Provider of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the store;
– not to interfere with the proper functioning of the system, including, but not limited to, not to frustrate the identification procedure of another user, not to provide access beyond its provision, not to prevent other users from using the store;
– not to extract by technical means or in a technical way information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in the store and thus not to create its own database in electronic or other form;
– not to impersonate another person or a representative of a legal entity or a group of people who is not authorized to represent, or otherwise mislead third parties about his identity or belonging to a certain group of persons;
– not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions.
Art.5 The user is entitled to:
– online access to the Provider, in compliance with the conditions and requirements for access, except in the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Provider – cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems in the global Internet;
– online access and correction of your personal data;
To conclude contracts for purchase and sale and delivery of goods offered by the E-SHOP;
To make payments in connection with the concluded contracts with the E-SHOP, according to the methods of payment supported by the E-SHOP – cash on delivery or bank transfer.
To receive information about new goods offered by the E-SHOP. With the act of registration the respective user agrees to receive the e-mail correspondence and information Bulletin. In case he does not wish to receive e-mail correspondence and a Bulletin, he can cancel at any time and inform the Provider by sending an e-mail to his e-mail.
To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions. In this regard, the supplier shall publish:
– description of the main characteristics and image of each product, according to the information provided by the manufacturer;
Art. 6. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 7. (1) Users enter into a contract for purchase and sale of goods offered by the E-SHOP through the interface of the Provider, available on its website at https://thracianforest.bg/ or other means of distance communication.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for purchase and sale of goods, the Provider is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods determined by him through the interface. The goods are delivered to the delivery address of the User or to a third party – a representative of the User, who accepts and confirms receipt of the same on behalf of the User. Upon delivery of the goods, the User or the third party – a representative of the User sign the accompanying documents, serving as confirmation of delivery of the goods. In case the User is not found within the delivery period at the address specified by him or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the Supplier is released from its obligation to deliver the ordered goods. The consumer can confirm his wish to receive the goods even after the expiration of the delivery period, in which he was not found at the address, by bearing all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery period starts from the moment of confirmation under the previous sentence.
(3) The Users pay to the Provider remuneration for the delivered goods according to the conditions, determined on the E-SHOP and the present general conditions. The prices in the e-shop in Bulgarian are in Bulgarian levs with VAT included. It does not include delivery costs.
(4) The Provider delivers the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and under the conditions determined by the Provider on the website of the e-shop and according to the present general conditions. The processing of orders is carried out from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday – from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm Orders placed after 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday are processed on the next working day. Orders placed after 12.30 on Saturday are processed on the first following business day. Orders placed on Sunday are processed on the first following business day. Delivery time on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria – from two to five working days.
(5) The price for the delivery shall be determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
USE OF E-SHOP
Art. 8. (1) In order to use the E-SHOP for concluding contracts for purchase and sale of goods, the User should enter his chosen name and password for remote access, in cases where the e-shop requires registration.
(2) The name and the password for remote access are determined by the User, by registration electronically on the website of the Provider.
(3) By filling in his data and pressing the buttons “Yes, I accept” and “Registration”, the User declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User, to which information for activating the registration is also sent.
(5) In case a profile in web social networks or other networks is used for registration of the User, a party to the contract is the person who is the holder of the profile used for registration in the respective social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
Art. 9. The e-mail address provided during the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Provider, is a “Primary e-mail address” within the meaning of these general conditions. The user has the right to change his Primary contact email address. Upon receipt of a request for change of the Main contact e-mail address, the Provider sends a request for confirmation of the change. The request for confirmation is sent by the Provider to the new Main contact e-mail address specified by the User. The Provider is not responsible to the User for illegal change of the Main contact e-mail address.
TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Art. 10. (1) The users mainly use the interface of the Provider’s page in order to conclude contracts for purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Provider in the E-SHOP.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User represents the present general conditions, available at www.thracianforest.bg
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User according to the data provided during the registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, these are the data with which an account has been created with the Provider.
(5) The provider shall include in the interface of its website, technical means for establishing and correcting errors in the input of information, before the statement for concluding the contract is made.
Art. 11. The provider has the right:
– to send to the User newsletters with advertising messages, for the receipt of which the User has subscribed;
– to receive from the users the respective amounts due for the purchased items
Art. 12. The supplier is obliged to:
– to observe the terms and conditions for filing complaints and making requests for replacement of ordered goods, terms and conditions, published in general https://thracianforest.bg/ and declares that it is considered bound by these terms and conditions
In case of non-compliance with the obligations, the Provider has the right to immediately and without prior notice to suspend the access of the User and third parties to his user profile, as well as the right to compensation for all damages and lost profits, which are a direct and immediate consequence of the non-fulfillment of the obligations under the previous paragraph by the User. In these cases, the Provider has the right to refer to the competent state authorities to establish accordingly
Art.13. The user has the right:
– to receive goods ordered by him at the address indicated by him.
– to get acquainted in detail with the qualities of each product, its effect, composition and vision from the descriptions and photos of each product in the online store.
– to contact the dealer for advice and opinions on the products.
- In case of complaints, desire for consultations and expressions of opinions, you can contact us at the indicated phone number and e-mail address.
- Due to the nature of the products and the danger of compromising their quality and safety in case of improper storage, we do NOT accept returns of purchased and delivered goods.